Individuals who sustain significant injuries often experience financial losses in several areas, including employment. Loss of earning capacity is a major component in personal injury litigation. With extensive experience in vocational evaluation and rehabilitation, our vocational experts can help establish accurate estimates of lost wages after an individual sustains an injury that prevents them from working. Utilizing an evidence-based peer-reviewed methodology, we can provide a comprehensive and defensible product to strengthen your case. Our evaluations include a comprehensive battery of vocational testing as well as an in-depth analysis of medical, educational, and employment information, ultimately serving as the basis for expert witness testimony. Contact us today for a free consultation to discuss how we can help.
Reasons for a Vocational Evaluation in Personal Injury
- An individual experiences a reduction in or complete loss of earnings after experiencing an accident or injury
- An individual is unable to return to his or her previous job due to an injury
- An individual is unable to find or hold a job after experiencing an injury
- An individual is in need of extensive training, retraining, and/or education in order to re-enter the workforce
- An individual needs accommodations in the workplace to hold employment
- An opposing party alleges your client is capable of performing work beyond his or her physical, intellectual, and/or psychological capabilities
- Wages you were unable to earn while recovering from injury
- Loss of benefits or increase in benefits that employers provide
- Wage loss can be permanent or temporary
- Missed opportunities for promotion
- Unemployment may lead to poor credit
Earning Capacity & Employability
Transferable Skills Analysis
Labor Market Research
Want to know your options?
Please leave your information and message below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.