Other Litigation support
Some Large Product Liability Cases
1. TRANSVAGINAL MESH LAWSUITS
2. GENERAL MOTORS FAULTY IGNITION SWITCH LAWSUITS
3. MONSANTO ROUNDUP LAWSUITS
4. TAKATA DEFECTIVE AIRBAG LAWSUITS
5. 3M HEARING LOSS LAWSUITS
6. TALCUM POWDER CANCER LAWSUITS
7. ZANTAC CANCER LAWSUITS
8. Ford Motor Company Found Negligent in $73 Million Lawsuit
Medical Review of Records
Medical records are essential in a providing a comprehensive vocational evaluation. The records review may show an independent medical examination (IME) and/or functional capacity evaluation (FCE) is needed for the case. Medical records review helps attorneys strategize case direction.
Vocational Concepts medical records review consultants summarize the detailed medical records in chronological order providing easy access to pertinent information by date and physician. Our expert knowledge finds key information to help win the case.
Labor Market Analysis
Labor Market Analysis is the process of identifying various types of occupations in the national, state, regional, and local economy. We survey employers to determine salaries, ancillary pay, and qualifications needed for occupations. Labor market analysis is critical in knowing if sufficient quantities of occupations are readily available.
Examples of Labor Market Analysis include:
- size and characteristics of the labor market, along with demand for and supply of labor
- characteristics and requirements of jobs based on industry and occupation
- Information of the workforce by industry, occupation, or educational attainment
Want to know your options?
Please leave your information and message below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.